We understand that when it comes to learning, no one-size fits all. There are many options available, so to start clarifying the marketplace, here are the four key areas:
- Content: Companies that design and produce bespoke learning materials.
- Learning Management System (LMS): Companies that provide software platforms for managing learning and content.
- Distribution: Tablets and smartphones mean that learners should be able to access content on an anywhere/anytime basis.
- Consultancy: Companies who work with businesses to identify learning needs and help specify and/or provide solutions to meet those needs.
Our work with clients often starts with a brainstorm to generate ideas. With others, we are asked to respond to a specific brief. Either way, we look to dig deep to understand – and sometimes challenge - your short-term needs and long-term vision. Caution: Our questions sometimes influence a change of direction.
With this insight, we can create content and build systems that are fit for purpose now, but also flexible enough to evolve in the future without huge expense.
When researching and planning your needs, we have three goals in mind. We want you to:
- Find it easy to take ownership of your Learning Management System
- Be proud of the learning resources we have developed together
- Feel confident in the support you provide your learners
This sounds like consultancy work, but it might also be simply agreeing specification. So, where is the line drawn?
We believe that this section of work is so crucial to the success of a project that it simply can't be left out. Therefore, we build in a minimum time allowance at the get-go in which we will work to understand your requirement and will produce a report for you as part of our wider project proposal.