Experienced web developer
We are looking for a developer to join the team at Coracle.
We will offer a range of tools to support you in the role, including training and support.
More about the role
- Permanent full time contract or 6 months with option to become permanent
- 5 days a week (we can be flexible if you prefer to work a shorter week)
- Location: You would be based at Coracle’s offices in Newmarket, Suffolk with the option of some home working
- Salary: flexible, depending on experience
- Pension: Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday: 23 working days holiday in each calendar year
How to apply
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We exist to unlock the potential from people isolated from learning.
At Coracle, our mission is to remove isolation from learning opportunities, to improve life chances and help individuals towards employment by providing access to digital learning.
We are trusted to deliver eLearning in some of the world’s harshest environments and to reach some of the world’s most isolated communities.
We use our unique position of being authorised by government to put laptops in prison cells to provide the infrastructure that empowers our content partners to provide digital courses in-cell.